As of October 12, 2020
We collect only personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors to Rausch’s website. Rausch receives limited identifiable information, such as name, job title, and company name, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, from website visitors. A visitor may choose to provide personal information in the following examples:
- Submit resumes or work history information
- Participate in Facebook or LinkedIn related sites
- Register for events and conferences
- Contact us for further information
- Subscribe or order newsletters and/or publications
Demographic information, including gender and occupation, is not actively sought, but may be submitted when a visitor responds to an online job application. It is Rausch’s policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required to complete a visitor’s request. If a visitor believes the site has collected excessive information, we encourage the visitor to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to raise any concerns. In any instance where non-‐mandatory information is sought, the website visitor will be notified of this at the point of collection.
Use of data
When a visitor provides personal information to us, we use it for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection. Examples of the types of use are given in the ‘Data collection’ section above. We may also use your data to contact you with information about Rausch’ business, services and events, and other information which may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by contacting us as set out in the ‘Unsubscribe’ section below or through the unsubscribe link in our communication to you. Rausch may also use your information in order to administer and manage the site or communicate with you about the site. Our websites do not collect or compile personally identifying information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes, or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
Personal data collected by Rausch may be transferred or disclosed to third party contractors and subcontractors, for the purposes for which the visitor has submitted the information and for the administration of our system or site and/or other internal, administrative purposes. By submitting data on Rausch’s website, the visitor is providing explicit consent to the transfer of such data for the fulfillment of his or her voluntary requests or otherwise as set out in the ‘Use of data’ section. It is Rausch’s policy to disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- As required by applicable law, statue, rule, regulation or professional standard, or through subpoena, search warrant or other legal process
- For regulatory compliance purposes
- When explicitly requested by a visitor
- When required to deliver publications or reference materials requested by a visitor
- When required to facilitate conferences or events hosted by a third party
- Or otherwise as set out in this
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected. Contact information about visitors such as mailing list information is kept until a user unsubscribes to a publication or requests that we delete that information. Resumes are disposed of when they are either no longer under consideration, or are considered dated by our Human Resources departments.
Should visitors subsequently choose to unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations, we will provide instructions within the appropriate website area or in communications to our visitors; or a visitor may contact the privacy team.
Your rights as it relates to Personal Information
Rausch allows you to request disclosure of, correct, update or delete any Personal Information that you have provided us through our website. Rausch also acknowledges that all individuals have various rights regarding their Personal Information and the Personal Information we maintain about them. These rights include:
- Right to know all data collected by a business about you
- Right to say no to the sale of your information (opt-out)
- Right to delete your data
- Right to be informed of what categories of data will be collected about you prior to its collection and to be informed of any changes to this collection
- Mandated opt-in before sale of children’s (under the age of 16) information
- Right to know the categories of third parties with whom your data is shared
- Right to know the categories of sources of information from which your data was acquired
- Right to know the business or commercial purpose of collecting your information
To submit a request to exercise any of these rights, please use one of the following options below:
- Email email@example.com, or
- Send correspondence to the address listed in the “Contact The Privacy Team” section
We will respond to your request within the time required by law. If more time is required to complete your request, we will notify you.
Rausch has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized Rausch personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information and these employees have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
In the event of a Data Breach
In the event a breach occurs and unauthorized access, collection, processing, release, or any similar unjustified disclosure of Personal Information occurs, Rausch will take all reasonable steps to mitigate any damages. Rausch will notify the affected individual of the breach, and where necessary, the appropriate authorities
Rausch understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy especially in an online environment. The Rausch sites covered by this privacy statement are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 18 years. It is Rausch’s policy never to knowingly collect or maintain personal information about children under the age of 18.
Rausch may update this statement at any time by publishing an updated version here. You can access the most current version of this privacy statement at any time on this site.
Contact The Privacy Team
If you have any additional questions regarding your privacy or Personal Information, please feel free to contact us any time at:
Rausch Advisory Services c/o: Michael Lisenby