Date & Time
This is an 8 CPE Hour course; broken into two 4-Hour sessions. No sessions for this course are currently scheduled, but please reach out to the Instructor, Joshua Sorenson, for inquiries on the scheduled next session or to discuss setting up custom session for your organization.
- Completion of the “Foundations Level 01 in Data Analytics for Auditors (DAA101)” Course or basic knowledge of SQL and the PostgreSQL / PG Admin platforms is required.
- The course requires participants have access to a computer on which they have installed and configured both PostgreSQL and PG Admin software., Version 14 at a minimum (This is a free Open Source Database)
- Attendees will be sent instructions, prior to the course, to install and configure PostgreSQL and PG Admin.
- Attendees will be sent data files, prior to the course, for use in course exercises.
- This course targets IT and Operational Auditors but is also applicable to IT, Information Security, and Second Line of Defense Professionals.
- Participants completing this course will be prepared to install and configure the platforms used for data analytics, import many forms of data provided by clients into the analytics environment, analyze imported data using more complex analytic techniques, and export evidence in support of work papers and audit results.
Rausch Advisory Services LLC. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
Sponsor Identification Number: 135034