Date & Time:
This is an 8 CPE Hour course; broken into two 4-Hour sessions. We offer this course every 90 days. The next class will be offered on March 22nd and 23rd, 2023 starting at 08:00 AM ET.
- No previous database or query experience is required, but participants will benefit from attending the “Introduction to Data Analytics for Auditors (DAA100)” course.
- The course requires participants have access to a computer on which they have installed and configured both PostgreSQL and PG Admin software., Version 14 at a minimum (This is a free Open Source Database).
- Attendees will be sent instructions, prior to the course, to install and configure PostgreSQL and PG Admin.
- Attendees will be sent data files, prior to the course, for use in course exercises.
- This course targets IT and Operational Auditors but is also applicable to IT, Information Security, and Second Line of Defense Professionals.
- Participants completing this course will be prepared to leverage basic data analytics to fulfill common audit tests. Participants will know how to import data provided by clients into the analytics environment, design and execute analytics that efficiently performs the audit testing procedures and export evidence in support of work papers and audit results.
Rausch Advisory Services LLC. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Sponsor Identification Number: 135034